Don’t Miss Out on Interest-Free Loans for Solar from QLD Government.
Interest-Free Loans for Solar from QLD Government.
SolarWide has committed to raising the bar in the solar industry by signing on to the Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer Code of Conduct.
As a Clean Energy Council Solar Retailer, we are proud to be able to offer the QLD Government Interest Free Solar Loans program.
You may be eligible to apply for an interest-free loan,
aimed at low-income families. Here are some details:
- The interest-free loan is for up to $4,500
- The payback period is up to 7 years
- Applicants must be homeowners
- Applicants must receive Family Tax Benefit Part B
- Applicants must have electricity costs of more than $1,000 over the past 6 months, or more than $2,000 over the past 12 months
- Applicants cannot have an existing solar system installed
- The solar system must be supplied and installed by a CEC Approved Solar Retailer.
- These loans will be available until 30th of June 2019 or until a set funding limit has been reached. A limit of 3 500 loans are available.
These loans will help households who don’t have the available funds to purchase a solar system upfront. Purchasing a solar system can help to make your electricity more affordable.
For more information click on the link below
Check you eligibility now by clicking on the link below
Can I purchase a bigger system that costs more than $4,500?
Yes, of course you can. All you will need to do is pay the additional amount to SolarWide, before the Queensland Government will release the loan amount to us.
How to apply
- Read all of the information regarding the loan at https://www.qld.gov.au/community/cost-of-living-support/loans-for-solar-apply or call (07) 3032 0595.
- Once you’re satisfied that the interest-free solar loan is right for you, contact us at SolarWide to discuss the best solar energy solution for your circumstances.
- We will then do a site visit and prepare a quote to submit to the Queensland Government in the application process.
- Once your loan is approved, we will submit the application to Ergon or Energex and book your installation date.
- We supply you with a tax invoice for the loan amount and you submit it to the Government to finalise the loan.
- The Government will process payment to SolarWide, and your loan repayments will start within 30 days.
Contact us today on 1300 553 425 to learn more about using this initiative for your new solar power system.